Highlights From This Issue
- 2CR Study: Time 5 data collection, continuing the longitudinal collaboration between USAMRU-E and 2CR examining behavioral health, leadership, and resilience
- USAREUR Transformation Study: The Transformation Study concluded data collections; overall over 3,500 Soldier, 650 DA Civilian, and 230 Spouse surveys were collected
- Relocation of USAMRU-E to Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA: HQDA approved the restationing of USAMRU-E, effective 30 June 2015. USAMRU-E will be redesignated as USAMRU-West or USAMRU-W
Download Past Issues
- Issue Number 69: September 2014 (PDF 394 KB)
- Issue Number 68: June 2014 (PDF 477 KB)
- Issue Number 67: March 2014 (PDF 1 MB)
- Issue Number 66: December 2013 (PDF 1 MB)
- Issue Number 65: September 2013 (PDF 1 MB)
- Issue Number 64: June 2013 (PDF 1 MB)
- Issue Number 63: March 2013 (PDF 1 MB)
- Issue Number 62: December 2012 (PDF 1 MB)
In The News
- 2nd Calvary Regiment Behavior Health Leadership study were completed in 2014Two post-deployment phases of the 2nd Calvary Regiment Behavior Health Leadership study were completed in 2014.
- Behavioral Health Adjustment in Reserve Component Soldiers During a Noncombat Deployment to AfricaThis study benchmarked rates of mental health problems, adjustment difficulties, and perceptions of unit climate among 505 U.S. soldiers (primarily National Guard) deployed to the Horn of Africa in 2012.
- Transforming in EuropeThe Transformation study, designed to assess the impact of military community transformation on the well-being of Soldiers, Civilians, and Spouses, collected surveys in transitioning communities in both Germany (Kaiserslautern and Wiesbaden) and Italy.
- Mental Health Outcomes in US and UK Military Personnel Returning from IraqResearch of military personnel who deployed to the conflicts in Iraq or Afghanistan has suggested that there are differences in mental health outcomes between UK and US military personnel.
- USAMRU-E Relocates from Heidelberg to SembachAs part of the reconsolidation of US Army Medical units in Germany, USAMRU-E closed the offices at Nachrichten Kaserne in Heidelberg, after 36 years. Along with the Europe Regional Medical Command, USAMRU-E relocated to Sembach Kaserne in July of 2013.